Road 36 – Disc Brake Specific Do-Everything Carbon Clincher WheelsetAndrew
36MM Road Disc Wheelset
For low-volume & high-pressure 60+ psi tubeless or tubed tires
Designed from the ground up to harmoniously function as a system with disc brake road bikes. Our take on a do-everything road wheel designed for the newest crop of road bikes on the horizon.
Boyd’s Recommendation: Schwalbe Pro One tubeless 28mm tires (83 psi), 11/28 Ultegra Cassette, 140mm rotors, Boyd Wheel Bag and Boyd Cycling Kit
- Lightweight: The 1560g wheelset weight is strong where it counts and shaves weight everywhere else.
- Wider is Better: 29mm external, 22mm internal rim width provides a stable platform for your favorite 25 to 38mm tire. The hooked rim profile can seat tubeless and clincher tires.
- Saving Watts: 36mm mid-height aerodynamic rim depth is stable in crosswinds, headwinds and the almighty tailwind.
- Quest Disc Brake Hubs: Stiff, stable, 5 degrees of engagement, wide flange spacing, and ease of service with quick swap freehub design. Centerlock disk. 6 bolt adapter available separately.
- Laser engraved encaps: Pressfit laser engraved endcaps take the guesswork out of which axle configuration your wheel is configured for. QR and Thru-Axle Compatible.
- Nipples & Spokes: External brass nipples and j-bend spokes, pre-stressed in house, focused on longevity and ease of service. 2.8mm spoke offset ensures a more even tension between each side of the wheel.
- Tubeless Ready: Setup with two layers of lightweight rim tape, offset wingnut valvestem and Tickled Pink tubeless sealant. Or setup with traditional inner tubes.